Welcome to the USoft Community, the place to connect with your peers to learn, share best practices, and collaborate about the USoft low-code platform based on business rules.
We value your contributions. Before posting or commenting on the community, please read through the guidelines, because we all benefit from a healthy, vibrant community. All users are expected to be familiar with the rules of conduct and will be held accountable for following them. These guidelines are in addition to the USoft Community terms and conditions.
Contributions to the USoft community are posted without intervention by USoft. We do, however, periodically check contributions for compliance with these terms by users.
USoft reserves the right to edit or delete contributions that (presumably) violate the letter or spirit of these terms and to exclude participants from further use of the forum.
This may be the case for:
- Discriminatory/offensive username, profile picture signature and/or comments.
- Use of multiple forum accounts by the same user.
- Inappropriate language according to generally accepted standards of decency.
- The use of a language other than Dutch or English.
- Posting links to illegal (download) websites or commercial links with which the user intends to make money.
- Posting comments that have nothing to do with the subject of the topic.
- Mentioning personal phone numbers, personal home addresses, personal email addresses and other privacy-sensitive data that can be traced back to an individual person.
- Inappropriate or annoying behavior toward other users.
- Conduct that interferes with the undisturbed experience of the forum by others.
- Posting surveys, marketing studies, study studies, petitions, and appeals of any kind.
- Impersonating another person.
- Posting commercial messages.
- Unlawful acts under Dutch law or incitement to do so.
If a user repeatedly has a negative impact on a discussion, or continued participation is not deemed conducive for any reason, USoft may decide to deny access to the community.
When posting, please note:
- The forum format; post your message to the appropriate topic.
- Formulate a clear title for your post.
- Only post your message in one place within the forum.
- Be as complete as possible, so moderators have to ask as few questions as possible.
- The length and formatting of your responses and posts. It must remain readable for other participants.
- The purpose of this forum; You are interacting with other users. So, posting monologues/blog-like responses/discussions is not allowed.
Dealing with moderators:
- You are not allowed to impersonate a moderator or post messages that make it appear that you are involved with the organization.
- Be respectful towards moderators and the community manager.
- Always follow the directions of moderators and the community manager.
To report inappropriate behavior or content, please write to email@example.com