Question

Debugging technical error 60101

• 21 April 2023
  • 4 replies

While load testing a new application (processing approx. 40 messages per second), we occasionally get a 60101 technical error:

Technical error (code 60101).

Contact your system administrator.

No additional info is provided, and due to the large volume of messages being processed, profiling the rules service is not really an option.

Does anyone have any suggestions about finding the root cause of this error?

FYI: running USoft 10.0.1J with SQL Server 2019.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Marc,

60101 should be an RDMI middleware error with a description of the error, but I think in this case its “contact your system administrator”

(You can lookup the error code in the tsys  .dat files located in the DAT directory of USoft. )

Where do you get the error , via the Rules Service ? Is the RS logging set to developer messages + debug error level? 

Good tip, I always forget about the developer logging option 😀.

When I set logging to developer, we do indeed get more info:

RDMI Middleware error:

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source

This is triggered by this statement (out_validation_result being an XSL stylesheet, and p_in/p_out external sets):

insert into p_out (
response_code
, response_payload

)
select
, to_clob(out_validation_result.apply(output_xml))
from
p_in

Strangely, the ‘source’ parameter is not specified anywhere explicitly, nor can I find it in the stylesheet methods.

Any idea what ‘source’ could be?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

hmmm, could it be the xsl source, the output_xml being null? 

If @Rob.van.Haarst’s  terminology is correct (and I’m pretty sure it is 😉), ‘source’ refers to the XSL source code (see XSL Stylesheets components | USoft Community).

And we are testing by repeatedly sending the same messages, so it is unlikely that only some (approx. 0.1%) result in this error. And with lighter loads the error does not present itself.

Anything else I could look at before I resort to generating lots of logs?